Sunday, July 05, 2009

Home Again!

What a great day to start July 4th in Saigon, stopover in Tokyo, then land in LA the same day. A bit overwhelming, since I arrived at noon LA time, and did not miss any of the holiday celebration!

Concluding the evening with fireworks could not have been better!

Now my task is to get over this jetlag and 14-hour time difference and celebrate my birthday Monday. Fantastic brunch at Trump National Golf Club, watched Tiger win his AT&T National tournament, followed by hitting balls at Los Verdes G.C..

Looking forward to my trip debrief and a look ahead at what might come out of this trip in the months ahead. Thanks to all for taking time to read this blog periodically. I intend to continue writing in this blog, so keep it bookmarked and please stop back to see what is posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home